How to View Your Orders
1. Open your browser and go to EmbroideryOnline.com
2. Click on the person icon in the upper right-hand corner by the search bar and the cart icon.
3. Click on “Sign In”
4. The login in box will appear. Enter your email address associated with the account and password.
5. Once logged in, you will now be on your “Orders” page in your Account. Orders are listed chronologically in which the order was placed. The “Order Details” should show Order Number, total products in the order, and the date order was placed. To the right of the Order Details, the status of the order will be listed.
6. To view the Order Details, click on the Order number.
You will now be directed to the Order Details page. Here you can print the invoice for the order, and reorder items from the order.
7. To print an invoice for the selected order, click on the “Print Invoice” button.
8. If you would like to reorder items from the order, click the item box to select the items that you would like to reorder. Once clicked, a checkmark will appear in the item box.
9. Under the ‘Actions” section of the Order Details page, click the “Reorder” button. You will now be directed to the checkout page.