How to Make Changes to Your Account
1. Open your browser and go to EmbroideryOnline.com
2. Click on the person icon in the upper right-hand corner by the search bar and the cart icon.
3. Click on “Sign In”
4. The login in box will appear. Enter your email address associated with the account and password.
5. Once logged in, you can access all the pages associated with your account: Orders, My Designs, Addresses, Payment Methods, Wish List, Recently Viewed, and Account Settings pages.
6. To make changes to your “Account Settings”, click on Account Settings on the right side of the page.
7. To change your email address, enter the new address in the required email address box. Click “Update Details”.
8. To change your password on the account, enter your current password in the box below your email address.
9. Enter the new password in the boxes to the right and confirm the new password in the box below.
10. Once the passwords are entered, click “Update Details”. Your password is now changed.
NOTE: Please make sure that your Autofill is not inserting the incorrect password in any of the above-mentioned boxes. It is recommended that you physically type in the passwords.