- Standard Durability: These needles should be replaced after 5-6 hours of actual sewing or embroidery time.
- Large Embroidery Eye: The large embroidery eye prevents thread breakage and fraying. Use with 40 weight or heavier embroidery thread. Works well for metallics.
- Size: A size 80/12 needle is appropriate for medium weight fabrics.
- Type: The ballpoint tip of the needle pushes the knit fiber to the side with each stitch instead of piercing it. This prevents breakage of the fibers which lead to small holes or runs you may see when embroidering knit fabrics.
- Use: This needle is perfect for interlock knits, medium to heavy weight jersey, fleece knits, and sweatshirts.
- Quantity: 10 needles per package.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products